Five things I love about wisdom.
1. Wisdom will teach you to be a good listener.
2. Wisdom will direct your path.
3. Wisdom will give you the patience to wait.
4. Wisdom will give you the the eyes of of the spirit, to be enlightened
5. Wisdom is the greatest Teacher of all time.
Jesus Christ is the spirit of wisdom, and happy are those who find wisdom.
I have loved wisdom since I was a child, I am amazed at what it can do and how it can transform a young woman
who was born in a culture of so many conflicts, envy and jealous, into a woman, who is truly getting a glimpse about life, true identity and the ability to chose, to chose what is best for her and her family.
discovering what is worth fighting for in this world. Knowing that she can choose to be who God created her to be and live an amazing life. And to live life the best she can and to be grateful everyday to God Almighty.
Takes about Jesus being the spirit on prophecy, but when I was growing up, I have seen so much things
come and go, but one thing I have learned from this verse, is Jesus is truly the spirit of prophecy and he
will truly reveal himself to those who truly seek him. Draw near to God, and her will draw near to you cleanse your hands you sinners, purify your hearts, you double minded.
- HERE I SEE 3 THINGS JESUS IS ASKING US TO:
- We draw to him, if we are to hear him
- we should cleanse our hands
- and we should purify our hearts
I hope that we can come in his presence today and ask him to direct our paths.
It is wonderful to get in the presence of God so one can really grow in the things of God and the seed will grow and bring much fruit
“The seed that fell among the thorns represents those who hear God’s word, but all too quickly the message is crowded out by the worries of this life and the lure of wealth, so no fruit is produced.” – Matthew 13:18-23
While talking with a friend the other day – it was a deep conversation about faith – he made the following, interesting, observation: “I haven’t had a television for the past two-three months, and I’ve found that my spiritual life has become more vital and connected.”
- It cut him off from any experience of quiet or reflection.
- The TV provide such a constant stream of negative imaginary and bad news that he was losing touch with the principle and the…
View original post 381 more words